Delo 400 SDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: 4WD
The Delvac conventional HDEO's are made from high quality GII+ ... guess add packs can't work in that stuff?

And up here, I wager that the CJ-4 stuff is long gone from the distributor, aside from certain product lines that happen to be CJ-4, like Delvac 1 LE 5w-30, for which the builder approvals are far more important than the API specs. But, that's CJ-4 and low phosphorus at the same time, so that must be a real paradox.
wink.gif

Here in the USA, Delvac 1300 15w40 is "clearance price" of $10 a gallon at Wal Mart
wink.gif

I'm going to grab another 5 gallon pail of 1300 CJ-4 next trip through Alberta on a Newfie Speed 'n Sport 20X Canadian Tire money back day. (No sales & carbon tax, unless she gets re-elected.)

Originally Posted By: car51
Here in the USA, Delvac 1300 15w40 is "clearance price" of $10 a gallon at Wal Mart
wink.gif

The distributor moves enough product that we don't get clearances on HDEOs, unfortunately. The last Walmart "clearance" I saw was SM/GF-4 gold bottle Edge single quarts, at something like $13 each. Sheesh.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: car51
wink.gif

The distributor moves enough product that we don't get clearances on HDEOs, unfortunately. The last Walmart "clearance" I saw was SM/GF-4 gold bottle Edge single quarts, at something like $13 each. Sheesh.

Well, last clearance at Wal Mart few months ago was single quarts of EDGE 0w40 "made in Germany" for $8.47 per quart!
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Walmart and Canadian Tire oil "clearances" are a joke. The regular specials they have on are better than anything on clearance. The last good clearance CT had was when they got rid of Red Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back