Good repair shop in the Ft. Collins Colorado area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's youngest son is going to be moving out there in a little over a month with his girlfriend. He'll be in need of a trustworthy garage for future repairs and upkeep- can anyone who may be in that area make any recommendations?

i live in Fort Collins

theres tons of shops to choose from. most are rather expensive though.

the ones im most familiar with are Gilsdorf garage on mulberry and Ozzys bodyshop which is north loveland. I also had my windshield replaced at Kens auto and they seemed like good people.

Ft. Collins is pretty sweet too

My father in law lived in Fort Collins since the 1980's. He used Fort Collins Muffler and Automotive, 2001 S College. I also used them on occasion for some relatively small repairs I couldn't do in the winter. I saw a lot of student walk-ins when I was in their waiting area.

They do good work at a reasonable price. Their shop is relatively convenient to Colo State campus. They also can provide a shuttle service if needed. Family owned and operated.

Eric,

Check the iatn shop finder.

Also, what brand/model vehicle do they have? I am a firm believer in recommending a shop that specializes in the vehicle brand.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Eric,

Also, what brand/model vehicle do they have? I am a firm believer in recommending a shop that specializes in the vehicle brand.

He has our old 2001 Hyundai Elantra and she has a mid 2K Buick LeSabre I think.

I don't have an IATN subscription... Hmmmm... I wonder if Identifix has that available?

Eric,

Identifix owns iatn but I believe the shop locator feature is available to anyone.

Eric,

Identifix owns iatn but I believe the shop locator feature is available to anyone.

That is correct, but I think you still have to join and pay the membership fee to use it. The reason I say this is I tried to click on the button for the IATN waveform library from the Indentifix site, but still needed a login.

I will definitely look into the shop finder function- thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back