Sorry I'm a newb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I'm a new guy, lol, I accidentally posted questions about working on my burb in this section this morning. I can't figure out how to delete it. Again, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the post you're referring to and click on the "Notify" tab at the lower right of the post. Then ask the moderators to move it to the appropriate area.

Welcome aboard!

Be prepared to receive your newb notice that will tell you which Walmart you will be assigned to and how much oil you will be required to purchase and keep in your stash. You will receive updates on coupons sales which is the only time purchases are allowed. (lol)

Worry not. The general rule is not to have more than 5 years worth of oil changes. Oil filters are only to be purchased with a coupon or on sale just like the oil.

You will also be notified if you are chosen to purchase and use Marvel Mystery Oil.

You can also obtain a list of qualified oil mixers the commingle various brands and viscosities of engine oil.

Welcome aboard! Remember, as a BITOG member much is given, more is expected.

welcome2.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Edited by JHZR2 (06/01/17 08:37 PM)
Edit Reason: Censor bypass

Oops. I honestly thought the OP had just misspelled something really badly; it looked like gibberish to me.

Well it seems I've caused a bit of an uproar already with my colorful acronym. I apologize, my unfiltered mouth will be fully filtered from here on. Thank you for having me, I look forward to speaking to all of you and picking your brains as my thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. Thanks again BITOG family

There are many in here that get in an uproar over everything............just mention
Fram oil filters and the rants can go on for many many pages..............

Originally Posted By: 99Burb454
Lol. I'm a Wix guy myself
No need to worry, we'all get you running Fram Ultras in no time

....but there's no Fram Ultra crossover for my NAPA 1392 84 Civic wagovan (4-door wagon) with the 1500cc engine with only 1 outside door mirror, only the ordinary standard Fram 3531.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back