Diesel Camaro and Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way easier now that you can buy 2.8 duramax and 2.8 Cummins as crates for bolt-ins...not as spectacular 'though.

Interesting cars. The commentary is hilarious though, "the sounds created by these diesel motors are erotic when one understands the extent of these creations..."

It's cool that engines can be swapped around but that video, while pretty in places, was amateurishly scripted and horribly uninformative.

Someone should ask the client (the car maker) how huge plumes of black smoke promote sales. I think I can guess the target audience.

The repetitive shots of those smokey pigs doing doughnuts and wheezing past each other (with one car continually in the shoulder) on rolling highways was laughable.

Had they shown one of those boy toys towing a 6 horse trailer, you would've had something.

I hope the driver had his gas mask on and that he only rolls coal away from people that breathe. And I hope these swaps included brakes. Once you turn that Camaro into a pig it's going to have to stop every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back