2017 Coke 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Busch has a good lead going. RaceView does not want to work on Firefox so I got it to work on Chrome. The pimp juice seems to be making the upper groove racy finally.

So it looks like the 33 car had a differential come apart. The 24 hit one of the pieces which punctured the oil cooler and he blew the engine. Then the 2 hit him. Crazy start to the race right about when they were going to throw the Competition Caution due to overnight rain.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
The 24 hit one of the pieces which punctured the oil cooler and he blew the engine. Then the 2 hit him.

That sucks...he was in 5th place.

I love the Sunday before Memorial Day; my son and I watch Monaco, Indy, and the Coca-Cola 600.
Heaven.

Pouring rain now. Takes about an hour and a half to dry the track with the Air Titan 2.0 after the rain stops. No more pimp juice strip tonight.

Pouring rain now. Takes about an hour and a half to dry the track with the Air Titan 2.0 after the rain stops. No more pimp juice strip tonight.

Doesn't matter. I turned it off after they were taking a break after "Stage 1". Only 46 more "Stages" to go. You can imagine my excitement. The rain gave my heart a rest. Perhaps all the yellow light bulbs will help dry the track.

Kyle Busch has a good lead going. RaceView does not want to work on Firefox so I got it to work on Chrome. The pimp juice seems to be making the upper groove racy finally.

How does RaceView work? When I try to use it the race looks like a cartoon.

Originally Posted By: ram_man

How does RaceView work? When I try to use it the race looks like a cartoon.

I keep the overhead view of the track up. It just shows each cars location on track. I mostly use it for the live leaderboard and the driver and officials radio channels.

Pouring rain now.

Funny...it started raining here about the same time.

one of the commentators said the resin isn't water soluble.
might've been tonight's NASCAR weatherman, "Shifty Drizzle", aka Michael Waltrip. but i don't remember fully...

Originally Posted By: MCompact
I love the Sunday before Memorial Day; my son and I watch Monaco, Indy, and the Coca-Cola 600.

You forgot the 24 Hours of Nurburgring.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak

wink.gif

Yes, but it's kind of hard to watch flag-to-flag...

Originally Posted By: MCompact
Originally Posted By: Garak

wink.gif

Yes, but it's kind of hard to watch flag-to-flag...

And you call yourself a race fan!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back