A.C. Doesn't Work after diy radiator install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying FROM HEAT! Haha. 95 Accord LX.

So here's a pic of the possible culprit but I have no idea where it goes. I know I disconnected it at one point while removing the fans.

Everything else works fine. Thanks in advance.

Look for likely suspects within the range of the wire.
laugh.gif

When I R+Red the head on a CRV. I set the engine on its marks. I match marked the distributor. That was that. 6 weeks later, I got around to the final hook up. At first , I thought I had made a major mistake. Then I realized that Honda isn't gonna waste a sen, on an over long wiring harness. Also , hooking up stuff, is probably still done by humans. The stuff is idiot- proofed. Just like most appliances. It will only fit one plug.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Take the vehicle to a dealer, or call large junk yards until you find one that has that make and model, and within the years that that model was made and go to that junk yard and see how it is connected.

You've piqued my interest. Did an 01 Civic radiator replacement that I have posted here. Can't recall any connector that looked similar to that. All were click together connectors for fans iirc. Do let us know what you find out.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Poke it into holes and sockets until something turns on. Have wife standby as fire watch.

ROFL!

It might be a pin that backed out of a connector. Look for a connected connector missing a pin.

Originally Posted By: HangFire
Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Poke it into holes and sockets until something turns on. Have wife standby as fire watch.

ROFL!

It might be a pin that backed out of a connector. Look for a connected connector missing a pin.

Yes, definitely a pin that's come out of a connector. Look around for its home. Like someone else alluded to earlier, its proper location can only be so far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back