Interesting currency find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found these other day near my place. Anyone know what these equal to or are?

Thanks in advance and remember those that served and be safe
smile.gif

Yes sir, was walking neighbors dog and down near the creek near ditch dog sniffed and noticed them in a small ziploc bag

You have a british 50p coin (that seven sided thing) mixed in with some other countries.

Probably found a kid's collection that his grandpa gave him.

Might be nice to put up a few "found" flyers in the area.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
You have a british 50p coin (that seven sided thing) mixed in with some other countries.

Probably found a kid's collection that his grandpa gave him.

Might be nice to put up a few "found" flyers in the area.

Yeah looks like they are all low denominations, bet that kid was upset when he lost them....

Some kid probaby took daddys coin collection outside and lost them. I'm guessing this daddy is a Navy Veteran that toured different countries and collected those coins. Those british coins are from 2014.

Nice find while walking the dog.
A Pirates Treasury Chest ? ? ? I doubt it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unsearched-World-Foreign-Coin-Lots-Full-Pound-BONUS-Over-4-500-Pounds-Sold-/230555401678?hash=item35ae2c3dce:g:ZjsAAOxy0aBRqeTO

The nicest thing would be to return to Owner.
Especially if was a little child.

Originally Posted By: larryinnewyork
Nice find while walking the dog.
A Pirates Treasury Chest ? ? ? I doubt it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unsearched-World-Foreign-Coin-Lots-Full-Pound-BONUS-Over-4-500-Pounds-Sold-/230555401678?hash=item35ae2c3dce:g:ZjsAAOxy0aBRqeTO

The nicest thing would be to return to Owner.
Especially if was a little child.

I went and put some flyers up this morning around the area and gave few to volunteer fire hall as they are very helpful. Even going to give few to the library as lots of people use library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back