Amazon free shipping now $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was working on an order this morning at initially it showed $35 for free shipping. After eating breakfast and coming back to the PC the minimum is now $25.

Let's see, it was $35, then $49 and now $25. What is next $75?

Hardly seems like "free shipping". As a Prime member, I thought this was included in your membership dues. Were you referencing non-Prime shipping? I might be mis-understanding your intent. If so, I apologize

Originally Posted By: Sierra048
Hardly seems like "free shipping". As a Prime member, I thought this was included in your membership dues. Were you referencing non-Prime shipping? I might be mis-understanding your intent. If so, I apologize

Yes, sorry for the confusion, I don't have prime.

Thanks WMT for applying a little heat to AMZN. IIRC a while back AMZN non-prime rate was cut back to $35 again.

Was a little worried when I read the thread title, thinking this applied to Prime.
smile.gif

Amazon free shipping is ridiculously slow. Don't order anything important with free shipping. They are so busy with prime orders getting priority. Free shipping for me takes about a week for me.

We still pay for prime, I have had it for 5 years now.

Living in Austin, we can get prime 1 hour, or free 2 hour shipping (include tip of course).

We buy a ton of stuff from prime using their standard 2 day shipping and it saves me a ton of time. I'm too busy to be searching around stores for a particular item, or a specialty part.

Just bought two parts for my air conditioning condenser, and they were on my doorstep in 24 hours for half the price of a supply store.

Not to mention, the prime streaming is getting better there are actually shows on there I enjoy watching, and the prime audio is very good for listening in the car.

I have not gotten into the free ebooks every month, but my mom does it and she likes it.

It will be interesting to see how walmarts 2 day shipping plan works. I have used it a few times and it has worked just as well as amazon, with no membership fee.

Also there are no extras such as tv streaming, etc.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Amazon free shipping is ridiculously slow. Don't order anything important with free shipping. They are so busy with prime orders getting priority. Free shipping for me takes about a week for me.

They sabotage it to make you want prime. Something will sit in their warehouse for days then get 2-day shipped.

Still faster than ebay junk from china that takes 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back