Nexen Aria AH-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put some nexen tires on family members cars and they were junk. The sidewalls started to split. Looked online and nexen has very low quality and many issues like that. So I contacted nexen as the tires were only about a year old with maybe 10k at best. They said take them to any nexen dealer. So I went to 2 of them and neither would help as I did not buy from them, they also said nexen does not pay for warranty work well if at all.
Long story short had to replace the tires on my own dime and Nexen did nothing to help.

So nope will never use nexen again, at least not for another good decade. If others want to be a guinea pig for me to prove they are decent, good luck.

I am getting tires for one of my inlaws today. Best bang for the buck IMO is the General RT43. Even has a manufacture $50 rebate right now. I can get walmart to install 4 of those cheaper than what discount tire would charge, even with their "sale" going on now.

This model (AH-7) is made in South Korea....I would trust SK more than some other countries that I've seen manufacturing tires.

Originally Posted By: pbm
This model (AH-7) is made in South Korea....I would trust SK more than some other countries that I've seen manufacturing tires.

Hyundai and Kia have been using Nexen as OEM tires - I see lots of Nexen on work vans and trucks around here. They've been selling tires in the US for a while under the Signet label. I'd pick them over most things Chinese these days.

Nexen is also supplying OE tires to Porsche
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back