low cost pressure washer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi:
I'm still thinking of a low cost but usable pressure washer. Goal is mostly to wash engine and vehicle, probably also driveway and light house washing. Hoping to access a hot water source, not super hot. Suggestions as to what is currently a good value in electric? Thanks.

You can go low cost but keep in mind that one with and induction motor will last longer. You might have to spend about $150 to $200. Should be sales this Memorial Day weekend and also over Fathers Day weekend. Also look on Amazon.

If you're going to wash truck, engine, and frame you want to stay around 2000 psi. Use wide stream on you engine and be careful not to get water in you air intake. Stuff it with a towel if it's exposed.

Originally Posted By: pda1122
Sun Joe SPX4000 electric pressure washer at BJ's if it ever comes back in stock before sale is over. $130, don't need membership buying online, and great reviews. Bought one myself Monday after it was back in stock. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, hopefully today

For the money it doesn't look bad for light duty chores.

Originally Posted By: bmwjohn
Hi:
I'm still thinking of a low cost but usable pressure washer. Goal is mostly to wash engine and vehicle, probably also driveway and light house washing. Hoping to access a hot water source, not super hot. Suggestions as to what is currently a good value in electric? Thanks.

Check Walmart right before fathers day for a cheap electric power washer. I got mine a few years back for around $60 CDN.

got a low price unit at Menards, low expectations also, about $72 w.tax, Earth? something brand, 1500 psi, oddly enough $119? on e-bay, get details after a few days. ANYWAY, thoughts on a foam cannon also reasonably priced ($20??)supposedly those are useful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back