Cal-Ranch CCI Standard Velocity Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: billt460
Cal-Ranch Stores have CCI Standard Velocity .22's for just $3.49 @ box of 50. This weekend only. No limit. Sale dates 5/23 through 5/29.

I used to buy 50 rds of "Winchester Super X" .22's for $0.49 a box..... a long time ago.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Cal-Ranch Stores have CCI Standard Velocity .22's for just $3.49 @ box of 50. This weekend only. No limit. Sale dates 5/23 through 5/29.

I used to buy 50 rds of "Winchester Super X" .22's for $0.49 a box..... a long time ago.

Yeah those days are long gone. It costs a little more to use your .22 semi-auto as a bullet hose now. Good price on decent ammo.

Originally Posted By: Linctex

A long time ago I was much prettier than I am now!

https://www.calranch.com/store-ad

Now if that were a few years ago we'd all be in tall cotton at that price. Recently I've been seeing more 22 LR show up at the Prescott & PV Walmarts. Last month I picked up those same CCI rounds in 300 packs for $19.97

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: funflyer

Now if that were a few years ago we'd all be in tall cotton at that price. Recently I've been seeing more 22 LR show up at the Prescott & PV Walmarts. Last month I picked up those same CCI rounds in 300 packs for $19.97

Wow. Hasn't been .22 on the shelf in Cottonwood WM in years.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Originally Posted By: funflyer

Wow. Hasn't been .22 on the shelf in Cottonwood WM in years.

It's getting better but they still go real quick. Saw four bulk packs of Remington golden bullets a week or two ago while picking up some .380, I passed and before I paid for my ammo, two guys grabbed the GBs. Sportsman's shelves are loaded with .22 every time I go in but they're proud of them for the price they want.

Originally Posted By: Al
Nice not to care what Walmart has when you just order the stuff

Yeah, I buy the .22 ammo I shoot by the 5K case but always look to pick some up for buddies/coworkers. I'm the crazy gun guy at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back