Real news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh

You mean like the CIA Director?

I mean really, FFS...

So many stupid contradictions in your post I won't bother. This is why we can't have nice things and why this thread will be locked...

Does the CIA Director have any evidence?

Do you have any evidence he doesn't? LOL

W T F do you care if the U.S. election was manipulated by the Russians (despite stupefyingly overwhelming evidence they did)...

I'm pretty sure we could show Putin fingering Trumps [censored] like a ventriloquist and you wouldn't see that as 'evidence", because at the end of the day you really don't care about "evidence". You've made your mind up or have some weird political agenda not shared by actual rational people...

Furthermore, since you posted first, can you show specific U.S. news reports that are fraudulent or incorrect in their assessments regarding Russian efforts to taint the U.S. elections, and why?

W T F do you care if the U.S. election was manipulated by the Russians (despite stupefyingly overwhelming evidence they did)...

Who said I gave a [censored] about who manipulated what in the US election? I was just citing an example. The only ones who give a hoot is you and your friends in the mainstream media.

And if you bothered to pay any attention to the news, Brennan admitted he "don't do evidence".

Goodbye.

Originally Posted By: sir1900

Who said I gave a [censored] about who manipulated what in the US election?

YOU DID! You posted about it! Do you always bring up subjects you don't give a [censored] about? If so, you're insane or autistic or something...

Quote:
I was just citing an example.

Oh noes!!! LOL You were most decidedly NOT citing any examples!!! Please cite a single "example"...

Quote:
The only ones who give a hoot is you and your friends in the mainstream media.

Okay, where did the "mainstream media" post in this thread?

Quote:
And if you bothered to pay any attention to the news, Brennan admitted he "don't do evidence".

Goodbye.

Please cite his quote!

Goodbye, coward...

Run away Canadian that cares about US elections and the "mainstream media"...

I'm pretty sure we could show Putin fingering Trumps [censored] like a ventriloquist and you wouldn't see that as 'evidence", because at the end of the day you really don't care about "evidence". You've made your mind up or have some weird political agenda not shared by actual rational people...

Ahhhhh so now we know why you reacted in a snowflake-like fashion to my opinion on the news media. So who really leaked Podesta's emails and gave it to Wikileaks? This should be good.

Nice edit by the way.

Ahhhhh so now we know why you reacted in a snowflake-like fashion to my opinion on the news media. So who really leaked Podesta's emails and gave it to Wikileaks? This should be good.

Nice edit by the way.

Yeah, it's a fantastic edit.
wink.gif

IDK, tell us who really leaked Podesta's emails. I'm trying to give a [censored], but feel free to provide one serious link to any of the trash you've posted tonight...

smile.gif

Please cite his quote!

Goodbye, coward...

Nicky, you can Google it. It's there. Sorry you live in denial and I'm sorry your girl lost. Have a nice life.

Please cite his quote!

Goodbye, coward...

Nicky, you can Google it. It's there. Sorry you live in denial and I'm sorry your girl lost. Have a nice life.

Apparently I can "Google it" but you can't...

Apparently, you can't Google "Russian interference of US election 2016" either...

I was gonna say that you have the evidence collection ability of Helen Keller, but then didn't want to insult Helen Keller and other blind and deaf people as they are far more astute than you...
smile.gif

Have a nice night, troll...
smile.gif

...I'm sorry your girl lost. Have a nice life.

LOL I missed this! Hillary really isn't my girl! But did your "boy" win your election! Ha ha!!!
20f8b968e680d9fa16dd7556ab04afff.png

I've found there are no honest reporting news outlets on TV...they're all left leaning except for Fox which is right leaning...talk radio has more honest reporting...they are more conservative than liberal, but then again, the truth usually is more conservative...

Provide ONE link to substantiate anything, sir1900...
smile.gif
I anxiously await!!
wink.gif

Snowflake...

I'm still waiting for those claiming collusion to provide one shred of evidence of such...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back