What happened to the Purolator post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the one a few days ago when the OP worked in the factory. I was wanted to refer back to it, but I can't find it. Did it get deleted?

One good thing came out of all that fiasco... Maybe people will be much more skeptical of an supposed "insider" with negative information. What irritated me a lot was that individual being nasty about Pablo and Molacule. That teed me off quite a bit. Those two are good guys on here who are very helpful to many on here.

Wow. I was fooled as well. That poster went to a lot of detail in his post. That proves you cannot believe anything on the webs without verification.

It sounds like he might have been a previous member here who got booted.

Wow. If that post was a troll, I would sure like to know what disinformation would have looked like! I'd bet he got threatened or otherwise silenced. My B.S. alarm never once went off. Something isn't what it seems here.

Originally Posted By: Onug
The OP admitted to being a troll and it was all a joke. Mods deleted the thread.

Good lord what a trip! Was it one of our resident trolls or a brand new one?

Originally Posted By: SaturnIonVue
Wow. If that post was a troll, I would sure like to know what disinformation would have looked like! I'd bet he got threatened or otherwise silenced. My B.S. alarm never once went off. Something isn't what it seems here.

Agree. Hard to believe a troll would invest so much time and gain so much technical knowledge about the oil filter manufacturing process. I say poor guy got threatened.

His description of the pleating machine shows that he at least was familiar with the equipment slightly(which I verified with someone who knows) , so its possible he did get silenced...

No he didn't get silenced... He got booted off for a) being smart enough to take advantage of people's preconceived notions b) however there is incontrovertible evidence that clearly demonstrates there are quality control issues at said company.
Confirmation bias at it's best demonstrated in this circumstance. It is a good lesson for all of us to learn... Be much more careful in placing trust in someone with a negative message about a company. Just like we should be skeptical of someone with an all super positive message about a company as well. Maybe we should put in the brakes before giving someone like that the stamp of approval.

I knew something was up from the start as I've signed numerous non-disclosure agreements and a non-compete for 1 year agreement once in a career in manufacturing, and there's never been any provision for not discussing working conditions at a workplace. I doubt such a clause would be legally enforceable in the USA. No way the legal staff at a large company like M&H or Purolator would let someone put such a clause in an exit document.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back