Let's talk Stanley cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I have to read
wink.gif

Garak: Eberle's a tough call. I'm sure they'd be less hesitant to trade him if he was making 2-3 million less. 6 million for a 3rd line roll is too much especially with his defensive woes.

Car51: After the 1st I thought the Penguins were going to pull a laugher like Ottawa did the previous game. Almost gave me a heart attack near the end. Kessel, Malkin BFF.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ndfergy
Garak: Eberle's a tough call. I'm sure they'd be less hesitant to trade him if he was making 2-3 million less. 6 million for a 3rd line roll is too much especially with his defensive woes.

Car51: After the 1st I thought the Penguins were going to pull a laugher like Ottawa did the previous game. Almost gave me a heart attack near the end. Kessel, Malkin BFF.

A win is a WIN to me
smile.gif

Our talent needs to get on top, and stay on top and play great. Malkin makes my blood psi skyrocket, too much darn'd "fancy shots" when on PP

Malkin reminds me a lot like Sundin, it looks like he's hardly giving an effort but when you look up at the scoreboard he's notched a couple of points. Kessel and him were jawing it pretty good on the bench in game 2 - that was funny as heck.

I hate the 1-3-1 that Ottawa plays. it just sucks the life out of the game. I prefer a possession game instead of this tip and chase to beat the trap. What we really need is bigger ice. Not Olympic size but maybe an extra 5' in width to still maintain a good cycle in the offensive zone.

The Anaheim Nashville series has been spectacular. Too bad Johansen's out. Hope it goes to seven.

Last edited:
Well, if Karlsson is seriously hurt; I feel bad for him. Playing with 2 "hairline fractures in foot" has gotta suck
frown.gif

In my eyes, him and Letang are 2 best defenseman I have saw

Go Predators, hoping the make some duck soup tonight and then just have to wait for the East to finish up, WE WANT THE CUP !!!!

Originally Posted By: ndfergy

That would probably be it. His offensive skills really haven't deteriorated. Of course, the local press sanitizes what we hear about him in Regina. With him being from Regina, and having played for the Pats, Eberle can do no wrong. If he were to be traded, the Regina press would treat it as the greatest betrayal since the Gretzky trade.

If it weren't for Pekka Rinne, the Predators would be going back to Anaheim. Bad 2 periods for offense, but they took advantage of their opportunities !

LET'S GO PREDATORS !

Well, Penguins won a thriller in double overtime.

Monday, the 29th of May Stanley Cup Finals start. LETS GO PENS!!!!
smile.gif

Glad the Pens won. Not so much that I'm a fan but more I'm a Leaf fan with Ottawa/Montreal as my rivals. Exciting game though, Anderson really held them in there.

Not sure who I'm rooting for in the Final yet. The play and the storylines will dictate that. Regardless, all I really care about is exciting hockey.

Can't wait until next October. I see Toronto/Edmonton emerging as rivals for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back