Girl finished masters degree before HS graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats and good luck to her in the future
thumbsup2.gif

After dealing with a bunch of kids all day who want everything done for them, stories like this are refreshing.
lol.gif

Good for her!

Not as impressive, but my daughter is getting her associates just before her H.S. diploma. Our school district has a program where honors students with a high enough GPA were able to do their Jr and Sr years of H.S. at the local community college.

So she has a great (and less expensive) head start on her bachelors degree.

My niece did dual enrollment while in high school and got her associates degree then simply transferred all her credits to a 4 year state college. Will get her bachelors at 20 years old.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Not as impressive, but my daughter is getting her associates just before her H.S. diploma. Our school district has a program where honors students with a high enough GPA were able to do their Jr and Sr years of H.S. at the local community college.

So she has a great (and less expensive) head start on her bachelors degree.

It is impressive. Motivation is more important in life success then grades.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
The only question I had before clicking the link was which specific Asian ethnicity she would have?

Simple:

The one of smart people backed up with A LOT OF WORK!

Yes, but did anybody else thought that this girl would have Asian ethnicity aka either Indian or Chinese ?

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Yes, but did anybody else thought that this girl would have Asian ethnicity aka either Indian or Chinese ?

[off-topic]
we have an after-school Math school in my area and people/kids using it:
-Russian
-Ukrainian
-Former USSR ....
-Polish
-Indian
-Pakistani
-Chinese
-Malay
-Filipino
-Korean
-Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgarian,..)
-American born (I included here kids speaking a completely non-accent english but do not look any of the before-mentioned)

What they all have in common is parents getting implicated in their childrens growth. AKA Parenting

I do not think there is a nationality for that.
[/off-topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back