Post your latest beer consumption

Cool! Little hard to see... how about this...

full-68598-7920-img_2945.jpg

I was downing some Pilsner Urquell yesterday why grilling burgers...

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Cool! Little hard to see... how about this...

full-68598-7920-img_2945.jpg

I was downing some Pilsner Urquell yesterday why grilling burgers...

Quattro Pete: thank you sir
smile.gif

Enjoying this now, as just released at craft beer place near me and $7 for 4 pack

Seen the Voodoo Ranger Car51 posted and decided to pick up a 12 of it. Also found something semi local (Pottstown, PA) to try. So far the Vodoo and all 4 from Slyfox is excellent.

20170526_123139_zpsz4n9pni9.jpg

Originally Posted By: Delta
Seen the Voodoo Ranger Car51 posted and decided to pick up a 12 of it. Also found something semi local (Pottstown, PA) to try. So far the Vodoo and all 4 from Slyfox is excellent.

20170526_123139_zpsz4n9pni9.jpg

I am enjoying some GENNY Cream Ale bottles this weekend and Victory "Storm King Stout"

Originally Posted By: car51

I am enjying some GENNY Cream Ale bottles this weekend and Victory "Storm King Stout"

Ah Genny Cream Ale, actually is really good, but we always called them Genny screamers. Too much of those and the next morning is not pleasant. Hard not to because they go down good and only cost $14 for a 30 pack.

Had a 24 ounce Genny Ice Beer, not bad at 5.5 alc %. Although the warmer it became the less I liked it. Haha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Had a 24 ounce Genny Ice Beer, not bad at 5.5 alc %. Although the warmer it became the less I liked it. Haha.
laugh.gif

Never saw this yet, sounds interesting. Hard to beat a GENNY CREAM ALE though
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
DELTA: I recommend this to try. Very nice body and flavor
smile.gif

How did I not see this post earlier, lol. That definitely looks interesting! Love the name!

Recently found a place in a town over that does mix-a-six and 20-32 ouncers, a little overpriced (10-12ish depending on what you get) but a whole wall of different brews. This was the latest, not pictured was UFO White Ale.

20170609_152546_zpsoaivkgp9.jpg

I think the Superfuzz was my favorite. The A-B Ale was great, but a little higher in the alc content.

Back