Battery Powered Grass Trimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: surfstar
I picked up a pack that came with 2 batteries, drill, sawzall, circular saw, and light for $129 a few months back, now that's its normal price - http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE-18-...-P883/203466914
Plenty good for my light-duty use around the house. Now I have 3 batteries, and of course I thought of getting the impact wrench and other things, but for that I went corded Harbor Freight, b/c it was so much cheaper for more power.
Now I'm tempted to grab a leaf blower, though. It is nice to have one battery that swaps for so many different tools (which can be had cheap still!)

It's back down to $129!

The impact driver was the first thing I ever got. It's not powerful enough to break lug nuts off but it's an older model with less power. I use it to put the lug nuts back on because it doesn't have enough power to over torque. I then hand torque wrench them to spec.

I waited a long time for a deal on a hedge trimmer and blower tool only combo and it never happened. When the EGO 56v blower went down to $99 at Home Depot, I got that instead. The battery lasts just long enough for my purposes and it recharges very fast.

I have the same one. Love it. Have a blower and edger attachment and could not ask for anything more. I can do all three and still have plenty of battery left. Live on a big corner lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back