Anker SoundCore Mini BT Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up this little guy last week when Amazon had it on sale for $19. For its size (2.6" cylinder), the sound is really respectable. It gets plenty loud and clear in an average room and does not distort. In addition to supporting Bluetooth and aux-in, it has a built-in FM radio as well as micro SD card slot, so it can play on its own without being connected to anything.

Battery is rated for 15 hours of playtime, and that's more or less what I've observed when listening to FM radio or playing from SD card at average volume.

Good, sturdy build quality, but it is not waterproof.

For the size and price, you definitely get a lot of functionality as well as good sound.

DSC_9756.jpg

41Cwe3y5S0L.jpg

Wouldn't expect anything less from Anker. I've been very happy with their products.

Let us know in a year how it's doing. I find this stuff functions well New then year or so latter it seems to fail including battery packs, speakers and wireless headphones. I am not sure if spending more gives similar quality.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Let us know in a year how it's doing. I find this stuff functions well New then year or so latter it seems to fail including battery packs, speakers and wireless headphones. I am not sure if spending more gives similar quality.

Well, rechargeable batteries have a finite life, and depending on your charge/discharge cycles, it could vary.

I've owned a number of Anker battery packs for the past few years, and they seem to be holding up fine. Anker actually uses quality Sanyo/Panasonic cells in their battery packs, but again, capacity will degrade over time. I don't think you can do much about it, even if you pay double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back