Our son was on the local NBC news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Awesome. You should be proud. I get so mad when I go in Home Depot and they can't tell me where anything is. I am thinking your here for 8 hours a day, you think you might see stuff.
Your son is amazing to overcome such a disability and still do a better job then most. Doesn't matter what you do, do your best and be the best. Your son is way ahead of the curve on that.

And here I was afraid I'd see another episode of NBC's "To catch a predator"
lol.gif

Joking aside, he's a real-life Rainman.
You are very luck to to have him in your life

Just goes to show how much people can really overcome when they have the drive and determination to do so. Your son, as well as his parents, are to be commended.

Lotsa people must be trying to view the clip via your link at this time. The TV station's page comes up but the image is frozen.
I will try later toady.

That's awesome! I've seen him there before but haven't needed his assistance.

There's a blind chemistry professor at Cal Poly that points the elements out on a giant periodic table on the wall behind him. I could see the table and still couldn't find what I was looking for.

Very cool story. Great story to hear about, something good to start my day with. Glad to see how people are overcoming adversity, they are a good example to the rest of us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back