Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Nono, I think you have it ALL wrong. Jeeps are supposed to have inline sixes.

Or an inline four if you're a postal employee.

That makes sense. This one is a keeper.
smile.gif

New to us Boxster S.

Wasn't looking for a car beyond my Better Half's thinking of swapping her 911 for a similar Cab. This dropped in our laps; a super low mileage, pristine Boxster S. Perfect color combo and amazing condition. Getting the IMS upgrade this week.

Brought this home last month after years of searching for the right one. 1974 Dodge D200 with 75k miles. This one has a 360 with a NP435 4 speed, Dana 60 rear with 4.10's. All original survivor from out west. Incredible unrestored condition inside, outside, and underneath!

Under my ownership, it will remain a survivor. No hot-rodding or restoration. Just maintenance and many more miles. More pictures another day.

Originally Posted By: emmett442

Brought this home last month after years of searching for the right one. 1974 Dodge D200 with 75k miles. This one has a 360 with a NP435 4 speed, Dana 60 rear with 4.10's. All original survivor from out west. Incredible unrestored condition inside, outside, and underneath!

Under my ownership, it will remain a survivor. No hot-rodding or restoration. Just maintenance and many more miles. More pictures another day.

Now that is a truck! Beautiful.

Originally Posted By: Colt45ws

Now that is a truck! Beautiful.

AMEN! Good ole American iron, darn'd hard to beat a DANA rear end

wow nice truck.

how much did u buy?

axH6u7Vh.jpg

Picked this up a few weeks ago as an auto-x/HPDE/street toy. 2000 LS1 manual transmission. Super solid and super clean for a northern car with 120K miles. Carfax says it came here from Kentucky in 2010.

Put shoes and brakes on it. Auto-x'd it. It's now in the garage getting springs, shocks, and sway bars. The steering rack (leaking) and pump (overheating) are both at Turn One getting performance rebuilds.

While I have it down, it's getting a bunch of smaller corrections... like a functioning audio system and installation of the proper transmission boots. I'm also trying to work out a fix for the loose tilt housing. I've had it apart once for a look-see, ordered a supposedly "good" used replacement column (it wasn't), and am now working with a place in Utah for a correction.

I did pick up an LS6 intake manifold for a coworker (today's project) and maybe I'll do headers before the steering comes back.

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer
axH6u7Vh.jpg

Picked this up a few weeks ago as an auto-x/HPDE/street toy. 2000 LS1 manual transmission. Super solid and super clean for a northern car with 120K miles. Carfax says it came here from Kentucky in 2010.

Put shoes and brakes on it. Auto-x'd it. It's now in the garage getting springs, shocks, and sway bars. The steering rack (leaking) and pump (overheating) are both at Turn One getting performance rebuilds.

While I have it down, it's getting a bunch of smaller corrections... like a functioning audio system and installation of the proper transmission boots. I'm also trying to work out a fix for the loose tilt housing. I've had it apart once for a look-see, ordered a supposedly "good" used replacement column (it wasn't), and am now working with a place in Utah for a correction.

I did pick up an LS6 intake manifold for a coworker (today's project) and maybe I'll do headers before the steering comes back.

I love it.
cheers3.gif

That is about as simple as you can get for working on! Always remember knowing when one of those old Chryslers was starting from the whiny starter!

Great looking truck! I always loved that body style of Dodge trucks growing up. I had an Ertl 1:18 scale replica of a 1978 Warlock as a kid, but tore it up playing with it...it was not a survivor.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
It just followed me home, I swear!

Nice car rooflessVW. Black paint? You're a braver man than I am!

Back