Advance auto now selling 303 protectant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head up. Just went into my local AA and they had a display of 303 protectant. $15 for a large spray bottle.

Originally Posted By: bioburner
I just ordered a quart spray bottle from Amazon yesterday. $10 delivered/AP

Some of us like to support the local economy and not destroy communities.

Thanks for the heads up.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: KingCake

Amazon has a distribution center in my town, does that help?

Originally Posted By: KingCake

You are just delaying the inevitable. It's evolution in action. If they can't survive on their own in a free market economy, then they deserve to die. It's economics 101.

Originally Posted By: E150GT
I certainly choose to support my local businesses but the chain auto parts are full of [censored] parts.

Napa is still selling some decent stuff, the others still have some decent brands you just need to stay clear of the house and low end brands.

I haven't quite figured out what 303 is good for...I wouldn't use it on tires again as it was a dust magnet...I guess it works fairly well on the interior, but that's really about it...

Grampi, if it was a dust magnet on your car, then you were using it wrong. I live in Phoenix, which by all rights is one of the most dusty cities in the US, and I use 303 on my tires regularly, and have yet to have them become 'dust magnets,' even when I put on multiple coats of 303.

As to its other uses - Interiors are where it really excels, but I also use it in my engine bay, and have used it occasionally on the black trim on a few different cars. It always works great and leaves a dust-free finish.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Grampi, if it was a dust magnet on your car, then you were using it wrong. I live in Phoenix, which by all rights is one of the most dusty cities in the US, and I use 303 on my tires regularly, and have yet to have them become 'dust magnets,' even when I put on multiple coats of 303.

As to its other uses - Interiors are where it really excels, but I also use it in my engine bay, and have used it occasionally on the black trim on a few different cars. It always works great and leaves a dust-free finish.

How can it be used wrong? I put it on the same way I would apply any type of tire dressing. Answer me this, why doesn't Stoner's More Shine attract dust and 303 does? That tells me I'm not applying it wrong, it's just a dust magnet...

303 is my go-to for dash and tires and all plastic. I've never had dust problem. It leaves a perfect dust free finish for me, too.

Originally Posted By: raytseng
its also usually available at most marine supply stores. (west marine)

I have no Marine supply stores around me...not sure I've ever seen one actually.

Are they exckusive to the Marines' and their supplies, or do they also supply stuff fir soldiers, Airmen, and sailors as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back