Turn around time for ALS - Atlanta Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is y'alls experience with time for a sample sent to ALS Atlanta to show up in the online tracking after they receive the sample (per USPS)?

I usually drop the samples off at their office, and they email the results within one to two days.

Last edited:
I was disappointed with the time it took ALS (Atlanta) last time...it was over 2 weeks after receiving my sample before I had a result.

Hmmm ...

OK I thought that they should at least show up as “received” or something when I typed the tracking number into webtrieve 2 days after they got the samples...

I’ll be real disappointed if it takes 2 weeks...

I sent in a sample in Nov. 16. April 17 it still was not in my account file. I emailed them with a description of vehicle/sample and after 2 trys, they found my sample and posted on my reports.
Currently, they received my sample on May first and tonight it still is not available. I emailed them again tonight. They are really dropping the ball.
Reason I waited so long on the first sample is that I was in Fl. for 3 months and forgot about it until I got home.

Last sample I sent in was received on 9/7/16, and results posted to webtrieve on 9/14/16. Nothing was on webtrieve until it said the sample was being tested, which was around the fifth day after they received the sample.

This am I received a call from ALS customer service rep in Ontario. She said my sample was in process and should be done by tomorrow. She also gave me some good tips on how to navigate their web retrieve site. I usually have trouble finding what I want on that site. So I guess it takes about 7-9 days once they receive it.

I also emailed Sunday night and got a reply that they would "rush" the samples and I would have by tomorrow night .

I guess I will plan on waiting a week or so in the future...

About one week after received. If you use the "Contact Us" link on their website to follow up, it'll somehow get done quicker.

So “tomorrow night” was Tuesday evening. No results yet.

I e-mailed again.

Yesterday was a week. I had results from Blackstone on the same samples on Tuesday and they took 2 extra days mail time. ALS is a lot cheaper, i guess turn around time is one reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back