Talladega

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of lap 33 Larson is back up to 18t. As long as you are not a lap down you are still a contender.

I love plate racing too, it is a very very close 2nd to NASCAR on road courses for awesomeness in my book.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Wow...Danica got #8....I think she started in the back.
they ain't racing yet!

Originally Posted By: dave123
Originally Posted By: Warstud
Wow...Danica got #8....I think she started in the back.
they ain't racing yet!

I wouldn't say that..With this Stage racing...it's all about points so there always aggressive.

The tension is real high knowing the Big One could happen at any moment. The Xfinity and ARCA races were both wreckfests, so far this race has been fairly clean as of lap 137.

First wreck
frown.gif

Glad AJ looks to be ok. Always scary when the shiny side is on the track. I was impressed at how quickly the safety crews arrived, at least Talladega has their act together.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Glad AJ looks to be ok. Always scary when the shiny side is on the track. I was impressed at how quickly the safety crews arrived, at least Talladega has their act together.

Very true sir
smile.gif

I have made it to a couple of races there. Love that area and that track.

Originally Posted By: THafeez
Stenhouse with the win!

So happy for him. A good friend of mine runs a sprint car and has nothing but nice things to say about him, Kyle Larson, Josh Wise, and Kasey Kahne.

Congrats Ricky. I don't fully understand how drivers are getting points. Larson had 398 going into todays race. After todays race... he now has somewhere around 428.

So he got 25 points for finishing 13th and 5 points for finishing 6th in Stage 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back