M1 0w20 or PP 0w20 Tundra 5.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to me 2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Has has regular 5k oil changes at the dealer with Toyota 0w20.

I can get M1 or PP at local Wally World with no issues. Wix cartridge filters seem to have a good rep also.

I'm not going to buy Toyota oil from the dealer, so that's out.

Right now? Mobil 1 as they have that rebate going on. When it's no longer on sale, which ever is cheaper. These are both TOP notch oils and you have a TOP NOTCH engine in that great truck, either will serve you well

Both great oils that would work well for your car. I switch off between the two, depending on sales and rebates.

Originally Posted By: JEL01
Right now? Mobil 1 as they have that rebate going on. When it's no longer on sale, which ever is cheaper. These are both TOP notch oils and you have a TOP NOTCH engine in that great truck, either will serve you well

+1. You can't go wrong with either oil, but why not save with the rebates on M1.

Originally Posted By: coachditka
New to me 2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Has has regular 5k oil changes at the dealer with Toyota 0w20.

If you read on this forum, you'll never go near a dealer oil change again.
Forest Gump: "Life is like a dealer oil change, you never know what you'll get."

PP has my vote, my Tacoma loves it anyway! Engine always seemed louder when I ran M1 even though I don't think it was a problem, I just feel better now that it's quieter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back