Quick Silver Synthetic Motorcycle Oil - Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen this??? Saw it at my WalMart today.

4 quart bottle of 20w50 Synthetic was $24.94
1 quart of 20w50 Synthetic was $7.94
1 quart of 5w40 Synthetic ATV/UTV was $6.94

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AdrianOilFreak
Off topic, but in Mexico I have seen they only use 20w-50 on all vehicles. I wonder if I can use that oil on my versa

I work in a heavily Latino area, and whenever I go to AAP or AZ, I notice the heavy weights sell out faster. It's ironic, because I see so many late model Nissans, Hondas, etc. Talk about a recipe for disaster!

Originally Posted By: AdrianOilFreak
Off topic, but in Mexico I have seen they only use 20w-50 on all vehicles. I wonder if I can use that oil on my versa

My friend is a Factory Rep for Royal/Monarch Oil out Oklahoma. They blend two motorcycle oils, a 10w40 and a 15w50....both synthetic with a nice amount of POA. 95% of their oil sales are in Mexico and south America and the 15w50 outsells the 10w40 four to one.

But back on topic...... I wonder if anyone has seen any data on this oil????

Well.....lookie here..... Some bold claims.....

I don't think this oil comes anywhere close to measuring up to Mobil 1, 15w50. And I noticed that WalMart has it on sale right now for $22.47 a 5 quart jug.

Last edited:
Adrian, here is an excerpt from my 2017 Nissan Frontier service manual with the Mexico caveat. (Note that this engine is the QR25DE.)

Originally Posted By: BigJohn
Anybody seen this??? Saw it at my WalMart today.

4 quart bottle of 20w50 Synthetic was $24.94
1 quart of 20w50 Synthetic was $7.94
1 quart of 5w40 Synthetic ATV/UTV was $6.94

its been out a few years now as Quicksliver got into the powersports oil business.
Quicksilver is the well respected lubricants division of Mercury Marine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back