When you ask the significant other to pick up oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like someone didn't give specific enough of instructions.

When my wife used to send me to the store to buy pantyhose, it would be very specif. Coffee color, control top, nude toe, size, and brand. Not enough instruction and I was not accountable for getting the wrong thing.

Oh, and be careful about pointing out that she got the wrong thing, unless you want to give her a good reason to tell you no next time.

I didnt say a word. I asked for Mobil 1 5w30 dexos...
All i said was perfect love you
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
I didnt say a word. I asked for Mobil 1 5w30 dexos...
All i said was perfect love you
smile.gif

Smart man!

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
She's already up to fine tuning OCI's with Frankenbrew. A little bit of HM, but not too much.

I peed a little. Lol

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
She's already up to fine tuning OCI's with Frankenbrew. A little bit of HM, but not too much.

I peed a little. Lol

...maybe the HM is a signal to stay home a bit more? (spring is in the air, flowers, birds, grilling season....)

neh,

i think you're in trouble....

you're in the LOVE periscope!

Just get the 5 quart jug next time. Plus there's still a $12 rebate on a 5 quart jug.

Does she know M1 HM is now SN without the elevated ZDDP levels of the old brew? Better question her to make sure her knowledge is up to date.

Hey she did a great job. You asked for 2 quarts and that is what you got.

I doubt mine could find the oil in an auto parts store. My hat is off to your wife.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Just get the 5 quart jug next time. Plus there's still a $12 rebate on a 5 quart jug.

FYI ... just looked at the Mobil 1 rebate rules ... has to be from a "participating retailer." Walmart was not on the list.

I did luck out. She says nothing about what I do to any of the cars except the Malibu. That one is hers. I just maintain it.

I just ordered heads and cam for the Caprice. Should be here the end of the week. All I got was...
"Is this Cam bigger than then the Trans Am? I thought this was your daily." A small chuckle and then "Well I hope it at least hits 12's or I know there will be more parts in it's future."
hahahahaha

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: Wolf359

FYI ... just looked at the Mobil 1 rebate rules ... has to be from a "participating retailer", which Walmart was not on the list.

This comes up all the time. Just call them if you're worried. It's been honored the last 2 years. The only one they explicitly excluded this time is Amazon. That list is "some" of their participating retailers.

More than likely one bottle was misplaced on the shelf and she went by the label facing her, grabbing the second bottle as well. They were both grey plastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back