Cuts in Road Repair Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which reminds me, apparently someone on the northwest coast is planting a certain plant in all the POT holes..
crackmeup2.gif

What's a road repair budget?

I'm pretty sure we never had one around here. I caught one a few weeks ago with the parents escape that was so deep it scraped the rocker panel! Luckily it's plastic.

The question is...after seeing that hole, would you want to drive on the road even after the repair?

You'd think they'd at least put a "Dukes Of Hazzard" style ramp before the gap to let you catch some air...always wondered why Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane and Enos didn't just move the ramps when the boys weren't looking, and how the General Lee always just just happened to catch an empty flatbed car when they had to jump the train to get away from the fuzz. I'm starting to think that show was NOT a documentary...

They have a nasty habit around here of pushing all the shoulder gravel into the ditches, I think they spend more time on messing with the shoulders (to no good end) than they do to the pothole filled roads. There are only 4 other states with higher fuel taxes so busy work is the order of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back