Dual tire tool recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon folks. What do you guys and girls that work on pickups with dual wheels use to inflate the inboard and outboard dual tires with? Any info and recommendation is helpful. Thanks
wink.gif

I've found a remote inflator with a clip-on chuck works the best. You can read the pressure without fumbling with a gauge, and in the case of heavy truck tires you can stand up to one side of the tire and flat against the body to avoid shrapnel if the tire decides to unzip itself.

I bought mine at Napa, I think it cost about $60. They're probably a lot cheaper online.

Originally Posted By: car51
Good afternoon folks. What do you guys and girls that work on pickups with dual wheels use to inflate the inboard and outboard dual tires with? Any info and recommendation is helpful. Thanks
wink.gif

I have 3 gages similar to this one. Mine are an earlier model, only go to 60 PSI.

Tire gage.

They work well.

Originally Posted By: Cardenio327
I've found a remote inflator with a clip-on chuck works the best. You can read the pressure without fumbling with a gauge, and in the case of heavy truck tires you can stand up to one side of the tire and flat against the body to avoid shrapnel if the tire decides to unzip itself.

I bought mine at Napa, I think it cost about $60. They're probably a lot cheaper online.

Thanks for the info, I'll check into that sir
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back