Can anyone explain this camber fad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid thread starter.
crazy.gif

Naked, utter stupidity, and you can't fix stupid. One would thing the state vehicle inspection regulations would require a rejection for that.
I would suspect the rear end of that roach dances around as though it's on ice. "Wicked safe". Not much different than the tiny tires which the brainless put on "low riders". There was a beauty on a Toyota forum wanting advice on how do do that camber thing...he was laughed off the thread.

Last edited:
That is just stupid. How are they able to turn the wheels properly? They look like they are driving down the road with 4 bad wheel bearings. The last one tops them all. How are the wheels connected to the vehicle with that much angle? The wheels are almost laying on the ground sideways!

it started with drifters in japan. the camber angle increases the contact patch while sliding around the corners, at or near full lock, helping you control the skid better.

like i said, it started there, then other folks said, "hey,that looks kind cool" and copied/ exaggerated on their poser-mobiles.

I can understand a reasonable amount of negative camber to help some wheels look flush but everything else beyond like -1.5 deg is pure retarded, in my opinion and plain UGLY. It's not about one person not liking another's taste in something. That junk is hideous to 99% of the population, so obviously the fad is for idiots.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Its a Hispanic thing. Just like the lowriders with p165 tires on 7 inch wire wheels. Very common to see out here.

WOW, Stereotype much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back