2 please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this sign at my local grocery store. I refrained from asking the cashier if she recommended the personal melons.

Personal melons are a small, seedless watermelon. I'm not sure of your point unless it's teenage boy humor.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Personal melons are a small, seedless watermelon. I'm not sure of your point unless it's teenage boy humor.

I'd never heard of them till today. I did find it humorous.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

Wow...is your wife watching you reply? Loosen up.

I am surprised that a lot in here, at least some of the avid BITOGer, is still getting fired up by Pop_Rivit. His constant negativity has gotten really old for me.

Just my opinion, but if y'all are replying, quoting Pop_Rivit, then you've all lost and he wins. Notice how he posts very rudely then does not engage people who calls him out?

Either read and ignore his posts which is what I do or hit the ignore button.

And yes, I found the teenage boy humor very funny. Thanks OP!

I thought Personal just means a small melon, and not a variety of melon.

This made me think of the running Benny Hill visual gag with a young lady sitting behind a table with two strategically placed melons resting on it.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
This made me think of the running Benny Hill visual gag with a young lady sitting behind a table with two strategically placed melons resting on it.

That reminds me of the ending of Austin Powers, when the filmed the entire scene in that fashion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back