EPA ban needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) It's not our first day on the internet

2) "Dihydrogen monoxide" is not the proper nomenclature, and any highschooler can verify this.

mad.gif

Originally Posted By: Ethan1
1) It's not our first day on the internet

2) "Dihydrogen monoxide" is not the proper nomenclature, and any highschooler can verify this.

mad.gif

I hope you're being silly. It's an internet joke that's been around for a while, meant to make people chuckle. I've never seen anyone actuallly take the bait. Well, I guess you did, but I'm a different way
hooked.gif

Wasn't there a story long time ago where this was brought to the attention of a city council? They took this as a serious problem and even discussed what to do about it.

I enjoy bringing this up every time we have an Environmental, Health, and Safety auditor go through our lab.

Ive seen something similar where it talks about everyone who has done something bad has had a drink of water at some point in their life. Therefore water is the cause of all things bad.

Speaking of which, Svalbardi is selling $100/per bottle of this stuff. Bottle size is 3/4 liter.

Did not open but suspect this is an evil cocktail that helps generate significant plastic waste ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back