Gorilla Telescoping Ladders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from being heavy, it's a good ladder. The price is very tempting. If I didn't have the Wagner equivalent I'd be all over it. We use it for stairwells, aside from that not much else because of the weight.

I have the taller one. As mentioned, it's very heavy. It's sturdy and high quality, though. Only issue is the rungs are very narrow and makes it a bit uncomfortable if you need to stand on the ladder for an extended time. Need sturdy shoes/boots.

I have the 22 ft model and it weighs more than listed. I think it is over 60lbs so it is heavy good when on it for stability but makes it more challenging to move and carry. Also in full extension ladder it really bounces too much for me to feel safe. Over it is a great deal though as I paid the $199.

Used this type ladder when working on E2C Hawkeyes when I was in the NAVY, hated them.

Originally Posted By: spk2000
I have the 22 ft model and it weighs more than listed. I think it is over 60lbs so it is heavy good when on it for stability but makes it more challenging to move and carry. Also in full extension ladder it really bounces too much for me to feel safe. Over it is a great deal though as I paid the $199.

60 lbs is very heavy for a ladder, which is why my Wagner spends a lot of time in the garage. It works great in stairways, but the lighter ladders win out for all other tasks.

If you weigh 400lbs, that would be a reason not to buy one.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back