looking for a dealership decal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most folks (myself included) remove them near immediately, but my brother collects this kind of..stuff.. any car we buy, he wants the dealer plate frame, etc.

about a year ago he moved back up to OH from DFW. he's getting some form of TX nostalga, and wants to find a decal from the dealership in El Paso that originally sold his '07 Dakota. he's the second owner,and when he bought it from Carmax, theirs of course was the only decal on the truck.

anyone know of an ebay store, or collectors club/site for this kinda of...stuff?

he has a carfax that shows what dealer it was...somewhere... but we are Pretty sure it was **** Poe Dodge...

Here's a slightly older one... how's that look? (From **** Poe Dodge)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/****-Poe-El-Paso...xMx&vxp=mtr

Originally Posted By: TmanP
Here's a slightly older one... how's that look? (From **** Poe Dodge)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/****-Poe-El-Paso...xMx&vxp=mtr

oh i saw that before posting here, but it'sdefinitely not contemporary to a 2007 truck, and he wants to put it back on the truck.

I doubt you will find anyone selling a dealer decal from '07.

He should try calling the dealer and see if they will just mail him one. They may not have the same one they used in '07, but they would have something. They may brush him off as a waste of time, but maybe not, it's worth a try.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
I doubt you will find anyone selling a dealer decal from '07.

He should try calling the dealer and see if they will just mail him one. They may not have the same one they used in '07, but they would have something. They may brush him off as a waste of time, but maybe not, it's worth a try.

believe me, this is my thought as well, but... there are weirdos online that collect just about anything you can imagine.

I mean did you know there's a whole website where people obsess over things as unimportant as motor oil and oil filters?

The famous race car builders Hollman and Moody had a Ford dealership. Personally, I'd value one from Royal Oak Pontiac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back