2002 Lexus LS wash....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Originally Posted By: ClarkSuper100
Originally Posted By: gregk24
Further comments on the car, I love how the pedal is programmed. It always gives you a smooth take off, the shifts were mostly imperceivable, steering is buttery smooth and braking felt solid. Oh, and this thing can scoot if it needs to, 6.6 seconds to 60. The electric motors that move the steering wheel to your driving position, and the oscillating air vents are extremely quiet, if not completely silent. Going over bumps in the car is pretty non eventful, It doesn't float or fuss at your with chatter in the cabin, just smooth transitions.

Beautiful car. At 80K / 10 years it should be more than due for a timing belt and water pump. Do you know if those services were done?

1999 RX300 AWD
2005 A6 3.2

Giving up this info, which would significantly effect purchase price, is personal.

Dude, really? lol. I know it was maintained well by the original and only owner from 2002 to 2017 when my grandparents purchased it. Its funny actually, right after they purchased it the original owner came back to the lot where he traded it WANTING TO BUY IT BACK. Of course he couldn't as it had already been sold, but he was able to give all of his maintenance records to my grandparents which was pretty cool.

Also, on the 7 to 8 hour drive down they got a very respectable 27 MPG. Which is pretty stellar if you ask me for any V8, much more coming from a 2002 V8 with no cylinder cut off.

Also, on the 7 to 8 hour drive down they got a very respectable 27 MPG. Which is pretty stellar if you ask me for any V8, much more coming from a 2002 V8 with no cylinder cut off.

I used to drive an LS400, and I got 24MPG for a 1990s era V8 without VVT/DOD/SFI on a long trip to the mountains and back, only "fuel-saving" tech I had were Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S with the same Radial XSE tech as the Energy MXV4 without the Green X LRR symbol.

Here's my parent's LS430, the 2004-2006 update which included standard HIDs, they have the Custom Luxury package which included navigation, Mark Levinson sound, laser cruise control, power door/trunk closer, and heated/cooled perforated leather seats.

Originally Posted By: nthach

I used to drive an LS400, and I got 24MPG for a 1990s era V8 without VVT/DOD/SFI on a long trip to the mountains and back, only "fuel-saving" tech I had were Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S with the same Radial XSE tech as the Energy MXV4 without the Green X LRR symbol.

Here's my parent's LS430, the 2004-2006 update which included standard HIDs, they have the Custom Luxury package which included navigation, Mark Levinson sound, laser cruise control, power door/trunk closer, and heated/cooled perforated leather seats.

Very nice! I have a new appreciation for these cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back