Anyone try these beers or like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to pick up a 4pack of these; Banana Bread Beer and sticky toffee pudding Ale

Enjoying the latter now and for $8/4pack not bad
smile.gif

If you don't like beer I understand as well
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For actual people that care and like craft beer: beer stores carry this beer

And in PA you CANNOT buy beer at Wal Mart

Years ago I tried some banana clove beer. I didn't like it at first but it sure did grow on me to the point where I really liked it. It was from a small nearby microbrewery that didn't last. I think bad location.

Looks like the one you referenced is brewed in England which is interesting. Will keep a look out for it. Thank you kind sir!

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
I've tried the Banana Bread Beer I was underwhelmed to be honest. But it was wet, cold, carbonated and alcoholic so it didn't go to waste.

When working outside in the summer, that fits the bill!

grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Years ago I tried some banana clove beer. I didn't like it at first but it sure did grow on me to the point where I really liked it. It was from a small nearby microbrewery that didn't last. I think bad location.

Looks like the one you referenced is brewed in England which is interesting. Will keep a look out for it. Thank you kind sir!

Yeah, brewed in England. Very good but looks like Yeungling lager in glass
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Dumc87
That Banana bread beer is awesome

Wish it was cheaper, but gotta pay for the good stuff

Yeah, I figured I know it's good so I got some of it
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
And in PA you CANNOT buy beer at Wal Mart

Everytime I go into a Wal-Mart in upstate New York I'm always dumbfounded seeing a whole isle of beer (and wine). Convenient for us though, I hope Vermont is the same way. Nothing better to do being stuck there for a month, lol. Believe it or not I've found some craft brews in the Wal-Mart beer section.

The Ohio Walmarts have a good beer selection including craft brews. All refrigerated as well for instant enjoyment!

Looks like something to add to my trophy case. So far
20170326_150305.jpg

Did not like the Loser, but then IPA is not my thing. Chilling the nut crusher atm for tonight.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
Looks like something to add to my trophy case. So far
20170326_150305.jpg

Did not like the Loser, but then IPA is not my thing. Chilling the nut crusher atm for tonight.

The nut crusher beer looks interesting. Who
Makes it?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back