2007 Focus MC FL910 filter: PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many miles on it? What kind of oil did you use? What did you replace it with?
smile.gif

Thank you for the cut and post
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
How many miles on it? What kind of oil did you use? What did you replace it with?
smile.gif

Thank you for the cut and post
thumbsup2.gif

After looking at the title to this thread, I goofed up. This filter came off my Craftsman mower. When I started typing the filter # in, a heading came up for a FL910 and I clicked on to it. However it was for a FL910 I posted some time ago that came off my Focus.

This filter was on my mower for a year and I did use M1 10-30. Sorry for the confusion. But this is typical for the ones that came off the Focus, and I run them for 10K.

Last edited:
Looks good, how many hours? looks like it could have went another year no problem.

On my Intek Briggs I use syn filters and Amsoil ACD and do 200hr's = 2-3 years. Looks spotless inside.

Originally Posted By: daman
Looks good, how many hours? looks like it could have went another year no problem.

On my Intek Briggs I use syn filters and Amsoil ACD and do 200hr's = 2-3 years. Looks spotless inside.

I would guess 20-25 hrs.

Originally Posted By: tig1

I would guess 20-25 hrs.

Your wasting M1 tig

I would guess 20-25 hrs.

Your wasting M1 tig

Maybe he plans on keeping that mower forever and passing it down?

34.gif

I would guess 20-25 hrs.

Your wasting M1 tig

Actually last year my 21HP Briggs blew a head gasket and before I fixed it some carbon got into the oil, so I changed it out early. Normally I change every 1 1/2 years, but I may go two years this OCI. We'll see.

Last edited:

I would guess 20-25 hrs.

Your wasting M1 tig

Actually last year my 21HP Briggs blew a head gasket and before I fixed it some carbon got into the oil, so I changed it out early. Normally I change every 1 1/2 years, but I may go two years this OCI. We'll see.

thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back