Buying oil online from Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since most of my Walmart shelves are empty for the 0W-20 Mobil 1 EP I normally buy - I am considering ordering some 5-Quart jugs of it from Walmart.com - Have any of you done this and if so did it arrive without damage?

Once I ordered from Walmart, and one of the 5 quart jugs of oil was leaking into the plastic liner bag.
Walmart just sent me another. Very good customer service.
Usually things go just fine, no problems typically. I recommend it.

I just ordered the 3-pack of SynPower last week, and it arrived in good condition.

I've ordered quite a bit of oil from WMT online, had some shipped to the store and some delivered to the house with no problems.

Originally Posted By: Iowegian
Just order it for an in store pickup.

I've done this and had no problems.
Sometimes the online price is lower which is why I've done this.

I am waiting for them to put their Supertech synthetic 5W30 on sale again. I plan on ordering 10 jugs shipped to my home. To use in my older vehicles.

I've ordered a few jugs from Walmart online - it was well packed - no issues. I don't see how they can make money doing it frankly. Walmart online lately seems easier and faster than Amazon.

Walmart bought Jet.com a while back, so they are trying to replace Amazon.
Soon we will all be singing patriotic Walmart-luv songs and owing them "taxes". We draw the line when they raise their own military and capture Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back