Another fantastic Craigslist tire score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some almost brand new Arizonian Silver Edition III tires mounted on 2003 Ford Focus wheels for $140. 185/65-14. I'm hoping I can get rid of the wheels for the cost of dismounting the tires. Not bad IMO; would have been $320 at Discount Tire brand new.

I've bought the last 3 sets of tires for my Corolla on Craigslist and have had nothing but great outcomes.

Where do mount/balance your tires? I purchased a lot from DTD in the past, but the local WMT pricing is getting higher and higher every time. It used to be $15/per tire and now it's $25/per tire. No hazard and other fluff, mind you.

I still use Discount to mount the tires; they charge $15/tire here. But I use another place to dismount the new tires from the old rims and give them the rims to resell in payment for breaking the tires off the rims.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I still use Discount to mount the tires; they charge $15/tire here. But I use another place to dismount the new tires from the old rims and give them the rims to resell in payment for breaking the tires off the rims.

thanks. no DT in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back