What Was Wrong With The Danica thread ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Red91
Was it posted here? I checked out the forum around lunch but saw no thread for Danica Patrick.

It was here all day. I started it this morning, and it had several replies. I received another E-Mail notification of yet another reply, and when I clicked on the link, it came up "Access Denied". If they're going to 86 a thread, at least give us a reason. We don't type because we need the practice.

She's off limits it a agenda on this site BTW she's gone when the money's gone and that's gonna be soon we can only hope it's getting embarrassing for her

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Maybe Danica crashed her car into the server that the thread was being stored on.

lmao

Since NASCAR changed the rules to have a different winner every few laps maybe she will win a lap or two.

Originally Posted By: Red91
What was the gyst of it?

Bunch of people who couldn't drive a stock car half as good as she can were commenting at her lack of ability to drive one.

Here is the deal, she has sponsors who pay Stewart Haas Racing for her to be in a car. She is good for the sport because it gives someone for young girls to look up to. When I go to Cup races the line for her merchandise, back when they had individual haulers, was just as long as the one for Dale Sr and Jr. Everyone in those lines were young girls and their parents, that my friends is good for the sport. Bringing in demographics who did not give a flip about the sport. Same thing happened when she ran in IndyCar.

It won't last as it should have never happened way to much talent coming into the ranks and sponsorship getting harder harder to get. They want results and win not watch millions of dollars run 20th at best.

Again, it's all about the money she can bring to the table. There is a lot of driving talent in the world. There's not a lot that can bring money to the table. Most race seats are bought in some way, either straight up though family money or via sponsorships. Danica sells, period.

I listen to Joanna Long a while ago at the race at Newton Iowa. Towards the last 25 laps she just faded back from about 5th to about 20th. At the finish she said on the radio to her crew that she was sorry that she was just exhausted and couldn't keep up. I think this is Danicka's problem also that as a women and on a track where you have to man handle the car all day that she just gets wore out and makes too many mistakes and fades. Women just don't have that killer instinct.

"Women just don't have that killer instinct." That's ridiculous, overly broad, and offensive, you know. Probably why the last thread got shut down.

It has nothing to do with being a woman at this level 99.9% earn their way as winners the others well its money or money and some agenda and false promoting it won't work.

It's so sad she can't even run with the 2017 rookie class belongs down in the xfinity series problem is she would have a hard time to run in the top 15 now how would that look she knows it would expose her for what she is.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Bunch of people who couldn't drive a stock car half as good as she can were commenting at her lack of ability to drive one.

Give us all a break with that stupid nonsense, will you please. Not one fan can throw as good as the worst NFL quarterback or MLB pitcher. Does that mean they can't comment on their performance either? What about the PGA? Is that off limits to player comments from fans, unless they happen to have a 2 handicap or better? These people are getting paid millions to do something better than others in their field can do. That isn't the case with Danica, and you know it. And it never has been. At least not regarding her performance. She wasn't rated one of the 5 most overrated athletes because she is so wonderful. There are drivers out there with lesser equipment, and much less experience, who consistently run better and faster than she ever could on her best day. And when they do have a lousy day, they don't run around whining about it, and blame others.

Look at Eric Jones or Kyle Larson. Jones just came on the scene in Cup racing. Look how well he's doing. His equipment is nowhere near the quality of hers. He is paid nowhere near what she is. The fact is he's a far better driver on his worst day, than she could ever hope to be on her best. It's much the same deal with Larson. Spare us all this foolish nonsense about, "what the fans can do". Look at what her competitors are doing, and what she ISN'T. In case you've forgotten because she never does it....... It's called WINNING.

She is a finesse driver that's why she is good on the big high speed tracks and why she was good in Indy style cars. She is not a bar room fighter style racer. She will never be any good at the smaller man handle style tracks.

Originally Posted By: dave123
It's so sad she can't even run with the 2017 rookie class belongs down in the xfinity series problem is she would have a hard time to run in the top 15 now how would that look she knows it would expose her for what she is.

+100. She couldn't finish in the top 10 in the Xfinity Series. As Kyle Petty said, "The only way she could ever win is if everyone else stayed home." Very true.

Originally Posted By: rideahorse
She is a finesse driver that's why she is good on the big high speed tracks and why she was good in Indy style cars. She is not a bar room fighter style racer. She will never be any good at the smaller man handle style tracks.

She'll never be any good period. She can drive fast in a fast car. She just can't race a fast car. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back