2017 Mazda 6 - First Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SF0059
Originally Posted By: E150GT
Originally Posted By: mkimmey1
Looks awesome!!!! So glad to see you got the Touring model with the stick! Im between the Mazda 6 and the Mazda 3 for my next car. I have a current generation Civic right now. Its a great car but it lacks personality and soul, which I seem to find in moreso in Mazdas.

I would take a hard look at the mazda 6. I think the car is so much better looking in every way.. Especially the dashboard and gauges

I agree with this assessment. I went into my Mazda purchase thinking I was going to get a Mazda 3 hatch after owning a first generation model. But I am at a different place in life right now with kids and a long commute. The 6 is just so much more car for the money. More room inside, better materials, better sound deadening and close gas mileage. I thought the hatch would be the deciding factor, because it would be more utilitarian. But even then, the space back there isn't amazing. I already have a minivan and a utility trailer, so I decided I didn't need the hatch given the other factors.

Don't get me wrong, the 3 is a great vehicle and I loved my old one to death (to this day, it is my favorite car that I've owned). I just think that for the price the 6 is the better value.

I wish they offered the 6 wagon here in the states!

Just the other day I was impressed by one of these on the road. Nice car, and good work on dolling it up.

How does the Mazda 6 ride? Sporty hard, or just firm? And I hope it's quiet in the cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back