Anyone Watching Atlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Red91
I'm pretty sure they aren't giving trophies for segment wins, just points.

Exactly, no trophies, just points.

FWIW I would love to work for NASCAR or one of the teams. I have applications out, but haven't heard anything back. I hope my ideas were clear about not needing a yellow flag in the stage situations. I have seen far gimmickier things than the stages. Champ Car had their "pit windows" for a while and F1 had their refuel but no tire replacement pit stops for a while.

Originally Posted By: Malo83
Big Bill Elliot fan in his heyday, I like Chase but was disappointed in his childish behavior in Daytona losing.
31.gif

What did he say or do? I missed it.

Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: Malo83
Big Bill Elliot fan in his heyday, I like Chase but was disappointed in his childish behavior in Daytona losing.
31.gif

What did he say or do? I missed it.

He didn't talk to any reporters. But as he stated on social media after, he stood by his car for like 10 minutes and no-one came up to talk to him so he left.

I think Larson or Elliot are the only ones who have anything for Harvick.

I would have added Bowyer to that list until he tried to push the wall out farther.

I did not realize that the Ganassi cars were running bespoke chassis and not buying them from Hendrick like they do engines. That is a huge engineering feat and says a lot about har far they have come on the NASCAR side. I would like to see them move their IndyCar operation to NC like Penske has. Keeps everything in house and lets management move personnel around as needed.

It looks like maybe part of RCR's increased speed is relocating the battery away from a more conventional location and moving it to a spot that isn't as easily serviced.

Honestly I didn't realize they could change battery location. I thought that was a NASCAR mandated location.

Same here. I know they have 2 batteries but I thought they were next to each other in front of the left rear. Now if only NASCAR would make the rule book available to use simpletons.

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
That penalty just cost Harvick the win...

I am not opposed to pit lane speed limit penalties whatsoever. Watch the 94 San Marino GP and you see why. After the race stoppage for Senna's fatal accident there was an incident in pit road where a tire cam loose from Alboreto's car that struck pit crew members on the Ferrari team.

Why did Larson give up the bottom? He had it practically in the bag.

I had his scanner going and he said he had no grip on the bottom.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Originally Posted By: Bud_One
That penalty just cost Harvick the win...

I am not opposed to pit lane speed limit penalties whatsoever.

Neither am I , it just goes to show you though , the race ain't over till it's over...

O and Monster Girls....
20.gif
Have to say they hit their core target for advertising perfectly. Was watching Supercross last night and this was exactly what I expected them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back