Fender bender city

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were posting about Boston. If the car isn't dented you either just got it or you don't live there, in either case so A hole will fix that for you.

Originally Posted By: Trav
I thought you were posting about Boston. If the car isn't dented you either just got it or you don't live there, in either case so A hole will fix that for you.

Q: What's the leading cause of auto accidents in Boston?

A: Two drivers aiming for the same pedestrian...

NASCAR is bumper car racing using kit cars. They know what the fans want and they evidently have delivered, again.

The best way for a team to get an advantage is to suck up to NASCAR so the tech inspections are less rigorous. A slight stretching of a rule here and there and an "nice" official at the tech inspection can make a real difference amoung all these kit cars.

NASCAR events are well staged events and good entertainment. We'll never know what the teams could have done because they are not allowed to free lance. That was the hairy old days. It's the same with Indy racing. 50 years ago there was real racing with real race cars. Sad that the events are a show that has replaced the circus. I would like to see a change in the rules. Use the same tank of a body that only has to resemble a car, but for the power train, give them a 600hp restricter plate, any engine, any size, any drive line including AWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back