5. Kevin Harvick
6. Clint Bowyer
7. Brad Keselowski
8. Kurt Busch
9. Matt Kenseth
10. Austin Dillon

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Who's gonna win?

Not the sponsors cause no one will be watching!

Nascar is total [censored] these days. IMO...

Last edited:
Email Brian France, I'm not sure he will unveil the winner before the race, but i'm sure he has already selected the winner.

NAPCAR

The best thing to happen to local racing. It is so boring that local "thunderstock" and sportsman classes with their rough aroind the edges local drivers and their wives fighting in the stands.... are more interesting.

Originally Posted By: Red91
So why are you guys posting here if you don't like it? Entertain a thread about something you're interested in.

Oh i like it. I like it indeed. Just boring. And less entertaining than watching two women in "Drift-In. Pub" t shirts swat at each-other while holding cigarettes in the other hand.

I like how nascar used to be. It was a great sport until the 90's and so on. Go back to the manufactures race , with bodies complying to whats in the showroom. Do that and i'll be back watching.

Still trying to make sense of these stages.

Did you guys see the new damage policy? "5 minute pit road repair limit. Cars in garage cannot re enter race."

Originally Posted By: Red91
So why are you guys posting here if you don't like it? Entertain a thread about something you're interested in.

Its like a bunch of Democrats took over the sport. So many rules , its just not fun anymore.
I posted because if more people realized how terrible it has gotten and stopped watching, it might change.
I spent many days at MIS and Indy watching real racing.Fires in the pits, crashes , and daredevil driving. Best man won.
Now its bland garbage packaged for TV.
Points , Stages ,the chase.... What a load of carp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back