Pennzoil "GOLD" synblend 0w20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, me too, and why I never used "0" anything. Synthetic to me is an overused and over rated word, leading some to falsely believe all synthetics have less wear then conventional. I would be tempted with a 0/20 blend.
The word synthetic = profits for companies.

Last edited:
That's awesome but I'm jealous if it were at my Walmart I would buy it, it's a new order with upgraded packing seems strange it would be discounted already!
TOTO.

There was this jug, and one other jug that had 2 pinhole leaks and oil all over shelf ;(

So, in layman terms: SOPUS has NOT fixed their "leaky jugs" problem yet ;(

car51 if you make it back to Walmart take a picture of the certifications on the back, I know what the product sheet for it says but you never know what they actually list on the jug!
If it has Chrysler MS-6395 I will order it on Walmart Web site.
Thanks TOTO.

Well, the girlfriend stopped over with a jug she purchased. $15 a jug and she told the associate about the leaky jug and guy disposed of it and cleaned up the oil on shelf. Pics to follow TOTO
wink.gif

I am done doing PP/PU rebates but if I needed 0w20 or wanted to run a 0w20 I'd pay $15 for this without rebate hassles
wink.gif

Agreed- I don't do rebates
I got Magnatec on a good Amazon day with subscribe and save for $14 and change
But I'd use this if I needed more oil but I'm done- I quit buying until I start using up what I have- same for filters too.

Originally Posted By: car51
I am done doing PP/PU rebates but if I needed 0w20 or wanted to run a 0w20 I'd pay $15 for this without rebate hassles
wink.gif

LOL! I sill have like 110+ quarts; including .90cent PEAK oil, and Magnatec blend 5w30 and full syn 5w20
wink.gif

Thanks a bunch car51 I use 5w 30 Gold in my brothers Oldsmobile Silhouette for a few years now and it runs great, I will get some 0w 20 for the Dart & Renegade! Chrysler MS-6395 alright!
TOTO.

Originally Posted By: car51
I am done doing PP/PU rebates...

Aha! I believe we may have had that discussion in the past.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back