Kendall semi-synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local shop using this oil for oil changes,any comments on this oil.is it a decent oil compared to penzzoil,valvoline,or castrol? Have not heard a lot on this oil recently.

All Kendall oils are very good, easily in the hunt with those you mention, use with confidence.

Plus 1. Kendall semi synthetic is very good oil. Run that and your vehicles will be good to go.

My go to oil now. Have used many brands over the years, Kendall 5w30 Endurance quiets the engine better than the others I have used. Sad part is I have to get it from a truck stop 30 miles away because Kendall isn't offered locally. Hello Walmart!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dealer used it once. I agree with the user above on how quiet it made the engine.

Can't speak to their PCMO oils, but if the put as much into the formulas as they do their diesel oils, they should be pretty darn good. I took a 1996 Cummins N-14 to 1.4 million miles without a major engine repair (just one injector and an accessory drive seal), doing 30,000 mile oil changes, no bypass filter, on a Kendall 15w40 conventional. Truck and engine went right to work for next owner.

Originally Posted By: doolah02
I have 10 quart bottles of Kendall Endurance High Mileage and they don't have
the security seals.

I was afraid of this, I still got a stash of GBK (Grey Bottle Kendall) and they DO have security seals under the cap. Which is nice.

I'm currently running GT-1 FS 5w30 in both of my vans and its been working really well. I plan on sticking with Kendall for as long as I can source it at my current spot.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: SR5
And the new containers look good in red

Kendall_quart_GT-1_Endurance.png

Most things look good in red

9999128_orig.jpg

No, black is way better than red.
grin2.gif

I am using the high mileage Grey bottle in 5w30 and it is doing great. No problems and getting it for 24.03 a case from the local distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back