Semi load of corvettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted this on I74 near the IL/IN border. I talked to the driver for a minute while snapping the picture. He told me it was his second load this week. The first load went to a port on the east cost to be shipped to Dubai.

313t192.jpg

Originally Posted By: Kestas
It's interesting that they're all white.

They all had a vinyl protective type wrap on them.

I had a 65 and in 72 bought a new one. Loved both. Don't believe I could get in and out of one today without a lot of effort, and anyway too expensive. But I love the looks of the new ones.

Is the one loaded just above the tractor a convertible? You can really see a big difference in the rear deck between the convertible and the slope of the coupe. I always liked the look of the coupe over the convertible.

Originally Posted By: 04SE
Originally Posted By: Kestas
It's interesting that they're all white.

They all had a vinyl protective type wrap on them.

Yep they have a cover on everything even the wheels usually have a clear plastic cover I believe

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: gman2304
Is the one loaded just above the tractor a convertible? You can really see a big difference in the rear deck between the convertible and the slope of the coupe. I always liked the look of the coupe over the convertible.

Must be. Wiki only had coupe and convertible listed. Remember the C5 had convertible, couple and a hardtop FRC like in the Z06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back