Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: SubyRoo
2dt1v20.jpg

Uh oh! Did you have a rollover accident? Haha just messing with ya :p

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Mint. Just use RTV and stick/glue it.

Looks great, I would leave the chipping paint of the valve cover alone and just try to keep it from spreading. It adds character, which you have plenty with a car that clean with those kind of miles.

Fluids look a bit dark: psf, clutch and brake

I actually did put all new fluid in the brake system when I replaced the brake hoses but the clutch and psf do need to be flushed. I've slowly been fixing small things lately. It has started smoking for about thirty seconds or so on start up when it gets down to around 40°.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: SubyRoo
2dt1v20.jpg

Uh oh! Did you have a rollover accident? Haha just messing with ya :p

Ha! Is it showing up upside down? I thought I had it flipped over. The phone auto rotates it so I assumed it was right. Explains the "have you been drinking" reply as well haha!

Well, I thought I had posted my daily driver car in here.. but apparently I never did.

This is my 2010 Fusion, just after a nice afternoon detail. Pic was taken a couple thousand miles ago, when the car had around 225,000 miles on it.

SirTanon, that does not look like a 200K+ vehicle! Props to you for keeping it so nice over the years!

It's dirty again thanks to rain and the residual salt on the roads coming up, but here's a couple clean shots of the GTI.

20170219_121704_zpsuitgausc.jpg

20170219_121731_zpswwh19yf7.jpg

New Chariot picked up this arv...

Will get the hard shell/canopy on the back to make it a two compartment wagon in the next few weeks when Queensland's floods return to normal.

53e50273-6140-4853-a6b9-da32cd507f0d.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous! Mind you, if I saw that in my rearview mirror I'd probably [censored] myself - Kangaroo hunting anyone. Who makes it? Looks like a derivative of a Honda Ridgeline sold here in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Silk
Nice - how much torque on that one ?

500NM...I didn't take the 440NM option.

(Actually, it was the local dealer's daily driver demo, so optioned to everything...Auto 'though, which is fine by me...to build the same truck from new would have cost me).

Originally Posted By: ndfergy
Absolutely gorgeous! Mind you, if I saw that in my rearview mirror I'd probably sh*t myself - Kangaroo hunting anyone. Who makes it? Looks like a derivative of a Honda Ridgeline sold here in Canada.

Holden Colorado (same as the Chev Colorado in the States)

(and thanks).

Not quite new car small, it's a 2016, dealer's daily drive for a few months.

And (don't judge me)...I don't own the first scratch, so I really feel a lot better about having it.

My Yaris rental in Iceland...

EIF03v.jpg

My Skoda rental at Loch Ness, Scotland...

ZePqQN.jpg

A wall of ACTUAL cars in the Glasgow Riverside Museum of Transportation
Msn3mo.jpg

and on another wall, my old bike...

AmGgmB.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Gotta get mine detailed. Mine looks pretty good but not like that. Even with my buffer I can't get it to look like that and mine's 10 years newer.

Last weekends wash.

20170413_151144_zpszx7l8us9.jpg

20170413_150714_zpskucn3ct8.jpg

Has a coat of Poorboy's Natty's Liquid Blue wax on it now, needs a full correction when I get time. Had to get a Euro tag to cover the holes from the factory front license plate bracket they put on at the dealer. Unfortunately I had to put a couple more holes in the bumper to mount the bracket. Doh!

Back