Cover for sun visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what these things are called. I'm not talking about a cover that you stretch across the inside of the windshield, to keep the sun out of your car (when you park and leave the vehicle), but the visors that you fold up or down, when sitting in the front. The visors for my 98 Civic (both of them, driver and passenger) are getting slightly torn (the fabric covering the visor is tearing open). I would like to buy a solid color (preferably grey or blue) cover that I can slip over them, to either keep the tear from widening, or just to hide it and hold all the gunk inside, and keep it from spilling onto the floor of my car.

I don't know if they even make these things. I searched pepboys and napa for "visor," but didn't see what I'm looking for. Do they go by another name? Or are they sold anywhere else?

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I just typed in "sun visor covers" into Google and found lots of them.

"Google"?

What is this "Google" of which you speak?

I found them through a search. It was NOT easy to find sun visor covers like Pop claimed. The majority of search results were the folding screens you put up against the inside of the windshield. I don't recall the exact search terms I used to find the repair kits. My brother once got a pair of sun visors recovered at an upholstery shop. They came out very nice so that is an option, too (albeit more expensive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back