videos 4 latest military planes R interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever watch these videos on YouTube? It

It appears that there's a job waiting for kids that play video games and like to compete.

LoL ... replace the F35 before it's even officially in the skies. That's what some people would like to see.

I'd be willing to bet that we the public don't know everything about what's going on with the F-35.

I worked on a secret program in the 80's that has been deployed and has yet been seen by anyone in the public, nobody. No one has ever mentioned anything about it. So, I'b be willing to bet there's a lot we don't know about stuff like that.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
LoL ... replace the F35 before it's even officially in the skies. That's what some people would like to see.

What I meant was since the head of the US govt announced it won't buy the F-35, maybe he will buy one of these other two instead since they were engineered within budget.

Originally Posted By: DrRoughneck
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

What I meant was since the head of the US govt announced it won't buy the F-35, maybe he will buy one of these other two instead since they were engineered within budget.

The USA has never bought fighter aircraft from any foreign country, and probably never will.

He's only been trashing on the F-35C (Navy version), which the Navy does not really want anyway.

It's an idea that originated 4 years ago, and was already in full momentum.

Air Force is getting its F-35s, because there is no alternative. They're not going to use the carrier-oriented Super-Hornet like the Navy will.

Marines need a VTOL craft for their operations, so no alternative there, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back