RedLine 5W30, 6k mi OCI, 54.7k mi, Cadillac CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That location in Brampton is less than 10 minute drive away from where I usually am when in Canada. I actually am mostly in the US these days, but I haven't updated my profile.

So, they'll do TBN and TAN for no extra charge? Excellent!

Correct
smile.gif

I would try to get oxidation & nitration if possible, too-the thickening is often a sign of oil oxidation (hard to believe Red Line would burn up, but you never know).

Originally Posted By: Emperors6
Yah, I did about 30hrs last summer. It was my first season. I went with different BMW CCA chapters and some track clubs. I've been at Mosport, Palmer and Mont-Tremblant. My driving style is getting better apparently since the tires (Michelin PSS) were squealing for the last few events. I also had no trouble passing everyone in my run group. So, this year I'm going to do some suspension changes, track brake pads, and switch to R compound tires to how that goes.

Sorry, I was curious how you drive the car on the street. Hard/easy etc.

I usually drive it pretty easy, though sometimes I like to gun it after it's warmed up. Ever since I've started going to the track having fun on the street seems less desirable since it's nowhere near close anyways.

FYI OVERKILL, toromont cat says 10 sample kits is ~$200+tax, but TBN+TAN is like $40 extra a sample. It doesn't seem a better deal than Blackstone labs if I need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back